23 Oct 2013

A dream - everyone likes pleasant dreams

                           A DREAM - EVERYONE LIKES PLEASANT DREAMS

Everyone likes pleasant dreams.

But yesterday night I had a dreadful dream.

I saw that I was standing near a beautiful horse in a jungle.

The next moment I was on the horse's back.

The horse, instead of running along the road, began to fly in the air.

Suddenly a big palace appeared before me in the air.

A group of well-dressed fairies welcomed me.

They took me in the palace where a giant was sitting on a lion's back.

He had a man's neck in his hand when he saw me.

He laughed and thanked the fairies for his new victim.

I was horrified and tried to run away.

The next moment, I was on the ground.

It roused me.

I thanked GOD that it was only a dream.

I was safe and sound.

But my heart was beating very fast and I could not sleep for the rest of night.

I recited some verses from the HOLY QURAN and then I felt relieved.

here...Alas Mrose...the original contents by www.sensualityface.com or www.fairyage.com / describe with the help of Books

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home