25 Oct 2013

In Broken Images - fairyage

IN BROKEN IMAGES

He is quick, thinking in clear images:
I am slow, thinking in broken images.
                       He becomes dull, trusting to his clear images:
                       I become sharp, mistrusting my broken images.

Trusting their relevance, he assumes the fact:
Mistrusting my images, I question their relevance.

                        Assuming their relevance, he assumes the fact;
                        Questioning their relevance, I question the fact.

When the fact fails him, he questions his senses;
When the fact fails me, I approve my senses.

                          He continues quick and dull in his clear images;
                          I continue slow and sharp in my broken images.

He in a new confusion of his understanding;
I in a new understanding of my confusion.

 here...sensualityeye...the original contents by www.sensualityface.com or www.fairyage.com / described with the help of ROBERT GRAVES
THEMES...
A person should remain inquisitive about the images of life whether they are broken or clear. One, who trusts one's clear images without proof, becomes dull in one's life whereas the other who mistrusts his broken images becomes sharp and intelligent. Nothing should be taken for granted and one should remain thoughtful and considerate about the facts of life. Inquiry into the nature of things leads one to understand and accept the ground realities of life.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home