7 Nov 2013

Come merge with me YOUNG heart

                     COME MERGE WITH ME - ABOUT YOUNG HEART

A lover knows only humility, he has no choice
He steals into your alley at night, he has no choice
He longs to kiss every lock of your hair, don't fret, he has no choice
In his frenzied love for you, he longs to break the chains of his imprisonment, he has no...no choice
                        ...............            ................           .................
female voice...
A lover asked his beloved...
"Do you love yourself more chan you love me?"
Beloved replied...
"I have died to myself and I love for you"
"I've disappeared form myself and my attributes"
"I am present only for you"
"I've forgotten all my learnings"
"but from knowing you I've become a scholar"
"I've lost all my strength"
"But form your power I am able"
"I love myself...I love you"
"I love you...I love myself"
                        ...............          ...............            .................
Man voice...
I am your lover, come to my side
I will open the gate...to your love
Come settle with me
Let us be neighbours to the stars
You have been hiding so long
Endlessly drifting in the sea of my love
Even so, you have always been connected to me
Concealed...revealed...
In the unknown, in the un-manifest
I am life itself
You have been a prisoner of a little pond
I am the ocean and its turbulent flood
Come merge with me
Leave this world of ignorance
Be with me
I will open...the gate...to your love
                       .............           ................           ................
I desire you more than food or drink
My body...my senses...my mind...
Hunger for your taste
I can sense your presence in my heart
Although you belong to all the world
I wait with silent passion...
For one gesture...one glance
From you
here...Alas Mrose...the original contents by BUDDHA BAR / described by www.sensualityface.com or www.fairyage.com / team



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home