3 Nov 2013

here...Faustus - fairyage

                                          here...FAUSTUS

The Tragicall History of the Life and Death of Doctor Faustus...

"Was this the face that launch'd a thousand ships,

And burnt the topless towers of ilium,

Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss.''[kisses her]''

Her lips suck forth my soul: see, where it flies

Come, Helen, come, give me my soul again.

Here will I dwell, for heaven is in these lips,

And all is dross that is not Helena.

I will be PARIS, and for love of thee,

Instead of troy, shall Wertenberg be sack'd;

And I will combat with weak Menelaus,

And wear thy colours on my plumed crest;

Yea, I will wound Achilles in the heel,

And then return to Helen for a kiss.

O, thou art fairer than the evening air

Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars;

Brighter art thou than flaming Jupiter

When he appear'd to hapless Semele;

More lovely than the monarch of the sky

In wanton Arethusa's azur'd arms;

And none but thou shalt be my paramour!"

here...sensualityeye’s...the original contents by www.sensualityface.com or www.fairyage.com / describe with the help of FAUSTUS

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home